Who roasts the coffee?
Our coffee is roasted on order in small batches to ensure freshness.
All local orders will be hand delivered for free. This includes the following Post Codes: N1, N4, N8, HA7, WD3, AL1.
Everywhere else in the UK & Northern Ireland we will delivery using Royal Mail second class delivery service.
Our current roast days are Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. If you order by 12pm on the previous day before roasting, we will ensure your order is processed and dispatched within 48 hours.
Can I pause my subscription?
- Yes. If you find yourself with a too much coffee, or you’re going to be away from home, you can skip one or several subscription - just log in to your account.
How do I change my information?
- Log into your account. From here you’ll be able to update your next order date, skip an order, or change any specific details or your current subscription.
How do I cancel my subscription?
- This can be done through your online account or if easier then drop us an email at email@example.com who will be able to help.
When will you take payment for my subscription?
- Payments for your subscription are taken once you’ve completed checkout. Recurring payments will be taken at your set frequency thereafter.
When will I receive my coffee?
- Our current roast days are Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays. If you subscribe by 12pm on the day before roast days, we will ensure your order is processed and dispatched within 48 hours.
Can I return my order?
We always want you to be happy with your order, as coffee is a consumable item we will only replace or refund coffee if it is faulty or damaged in any way. Please contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to help in this instance.
My order is damaged - can you help?
We do our hardest to ensure the goods you receive are in perfect condition, however, in the instance that an order is received damaged please contact our Customer Service team on email@example.com who will be able to help.
Where are you based?
Our Roastery is based in at The Watford Palace Theatre, 20 Clarendon Rd, Watford WD17 1JZ.
How can I contact you?
The quickest way to contact us is to email firstname.lastname@example.org, but you are also welcome to pop by to our roastery at The Watford Palace Theatre.